- All of our Pinot Noir is hand-picked into 25-pound totes, then hand-sorted and destemmed at our four-level gravity flow winery.
- Fermentations are long and careful. By the middle of November, all of our wine was safely in barrel.
- We use approximately 20 percent new oak with our Pinot Noir, which allows the character of the wine and vintage to show through.
- Barrels are custom made for us in Burgundy, using oak from France’s best forests.
- Our goal is to produce Pinot Noirs with balance, elegance and finesse.
- Completely committed to the Oregon footprint and environment, DDO has the largest solar energy system of any winery in Oregon.
- Certified Sustainable farming with the goal to be Organic/Biodynamic in the near future.
- Winery & Vineyards are L.I.V.E. certified.