- We are now in the process of obtaining Terra Vitis Certification (sustainable practices) as well as Organic certification.
- We practice Massale Selection with our old vines from our oldest vineyards.
Blend: 50% Grenache, 20% Syrah, 15% Mourvèdre, 10% Cinsault, 5% Counoise, Terret, Muscardin, Vaccarèse. (2019 Vintage)
Soil: Iron-rich topsoil over clay and limestone
- After sorting, the grape bunches are destemmed, crushed and put into the tanks.
- Temperature controlled maceration for about one month with daily pumping over and punching down of the cap, followed by pneumatic pressing with separation of the free-run juice from the press juice.
- The malolactic fermentation occurs soon after the completion of alcoholic fermentation.
- Aging occurs in vats for a period of 8 months, with wines from the different vineyard parcels and different grape varieties kept separate.
- Blending does not occur until after the aging period.
Tasting Note: A nose bouquet of garrigue and red fruits. Roundness on the palate, balanced with a nice sweetness, with aromas of cocoa and Morello cherry, with a long and suave liquoriced finish.