- Created in 2002 by Dreyfus Ashby.
- Vinified under the eye of consulting winemaker Véronique Drouhin-Boss
- Always elegant, authentic Oregon Pinot Noir that would be approachable young.
- All fruit is sourced from low-yield vineyards in the Willamette Valley.
- 25% of the fruit comes from the famous Roserock Vineyard.
- Since its debut, Cloudline has quietly become one of Oregon’s most successful brands.
- Cloudline’s reputation is that of high-quality and value.
- From the beginning, the Cloudline wines have been a hit with wine lovers in the U.S., and can now also be found in Brazil, Canada, Japan, Norway and Sweden.